MDI aluminum canisters 5
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1000 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||35 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certificate:||ISO9001 certified ISO14001 certified cGMP certified|
Fluorocarbon Polymerization (FCP)
Anomatic’s dedication to providing cost effective solutions to the metered-dose inhaler industry has resulted in the development of a unique plasma treatment process that significantly reduces the surface energy of the inside of the canister. Using ultra-pure monomers, the Anomatic system achieves a hydrophobic surface with a contact angle greater than 90 degrees. This helps to prevent the adhesion of the formulation to the canister wall.
Deep Draw Aluminum Canisters
Our deep drawing process ensures a consistent side wall thickness using high-strength aluminum, a far superior choice compared to other forming methods. The aluminum is work-hardened during the deep draw process and the surface mechanically polished, providing a smooth, hard, internal finish suitable for use with both CFC and HFA propellants. The Anomatic series of high-quality, deep-drawn aluminum canisters are designed to be compatible with your chosen valves, actuators, and drug formulations.
Custom and Standard Canister Sizes
MDI components/machine reference
Our canisters are offered in standard and customizable sizes. Standard sizes are:
Anodized (MDI) Canisters
Aluminum anodization is an electrochemical process that enhances the strength, durability, and appearance of aluminum. When aluminum is oxidized, super-strong oxide (anodic) layers “grow” on the surface of the metal. These new layers are highly resistant to wear and corrosion.
The exacting part to part consistency achieved with our unique anodizing system cannot be obtained with conventional hoist line systems. Conventional anodizing systems present parts with varied coating thicknesses and voids formed due to air pocketing.
A consistent uniform 6 µm anodic film thicknesses will protect certain drug formulations and the canister from degradation. Heavier film thicknesses of up to 12µm can be provided to meet your more demanding application.
Fluorocarbon Polymerization (FCP)
Anomatic’s dedication to providing cost effective solutions to the metered-dose inhaler industry has resulted in the development of a unique plasma treatment process that significantly reduces the surface energy of the inside of the canister. Using ultra-pure monomers, the Anomatic system achieves a hydrophobic surface with a contact angle greater than 90 degrees. This helps to prevent the adhesion of the formulation to the canister wall
· High purity solvent free gases
· Does not change the appearance of the canister.
· Fully replicates the profile of canisters
· Hydrophobic low surface energy system
· Fully licensed sustainable process
· Environmentally friendly with a low carbon footprint.
Anomatic(suzhou)metal packaging co,ltd
Anomatic Corporation, a fully integrated solutions provider for metal packaging, continues to expand its capabilities to serve the pharmaceutical and medical device industry producing Metered-dose inhaler (MDI) canisters, insulin pen components and medical devices. Our attention to quality and customer service is at the core of our over 50-year success story allowing us to meet the critical demands of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Military, Aerospace and Cosmetic sectors. Anomatic has been providing high precision aluminum products since 1965, producing more than 1.1 billion parts annually. Anomatic is well equipped to design and develop customized aerosol cans manufactured to fit your specific pharmaceutical requirements.
- Company Name: Anomatic(suzhou)metal packaging co,ltd
- Representative: Li bing
- Product/Service: MDI canisters , Cosmetis cans , Aluminium cans , Cosmetic packaging , Personal Care , stock packaging
- Capital (Million US $): US1000万
- Year Established: 2007
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: above100
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.1999 linhu dadao ,fenhu ECO DEV zone,wujiang, Jiangsu China
- Contact Person: Ms. Grace
- Tel: 86-0512-63269696
Premium Related Products